DAMPER COOKING

JOOLANG-DOG

CLOUD-NGOOMELNG

Kimberley (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Clear. Light winds.   Kimberley (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.North Kimberley Coast: HighWest Kimberley Coast: HighKimberley Inland: HighSun protection 8:10am to 2:40pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]   Pilbara (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Clear. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending southeast to southwesterly in the evening.   Pilbara (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northeast to southeasterly in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.East Pilbara Coast: Low-ModerateWest Pilbara Coast: Low-ModerateEast Pilbara Inland: Low-ModerateAshburton Inland: Low-ModerateExmouth Gulf Coast: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:00am to 3:00pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]   Gascoyne (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Clear. Winds southerly 15 to 25 km/h.   Gascoyne (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Areas of frost in the southeast in the early morning. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching 20 to 29.Gascoyne Coast: HighGascoyne Inland: HighSun protection 9:30am to 3:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]   Goldfields (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Mostly clear. Light winds.   Goldfields (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost in the north. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the far southwest in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending southeast to southwesterly in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 22.Goldfields: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:20am to 2:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]   Eucla (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Light winds.   Eucla (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the coast in the afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending south to southwesterly in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 22.Eucla: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:10am to 1:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]   North Interior (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Clear. Light winds.   North Interior (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 30s.North Interior: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:10am to 2:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]   South Interior (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Clear. Light winds.   South Interior (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching 23 to 30.South Interior: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:20am to 2:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]   Central West (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Mostly clear. Light winds.   Central West (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south in the morning and early afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Areas of frost in the east in the early morning. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 22.Coastal Central West - North: Low-ModerateInland Central West - North: Low-ModerateCoastal Central West - South: Low-ModerateInland Central West - South: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:50am to 2:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]   Lower West (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.   Lower West (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 18.Lower West Coast: Low-ModerateLower West Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:10am to 2:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]   South West (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h turning southwesterly in the late evening.   South West (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the early morning. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 13.Geographe: Low-ModerateLeeuwin: Low-ModerateNelson: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:30am to 2:00pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]   South Coastal (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h.   South Coastal (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the early morning. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending southerly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.Stirling Coast: Low-ModerateStirling Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:40am to 1:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   South East Coastal (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the coast, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.   South East Coastal (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 15.Ravensthorpe Shire Coast: Low-ModerateRavensthorpe Shire Inland: Low-ModerateEsperance Shire Coast: Low-ModerateEsperance Shire Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:10am to 1:40pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]   Great Southern (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the west, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h.   Great Southern (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the early morning. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending south to southwesterly before dawn then becoming light early in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 15.Upper Great Southern: Low-ModerateRoe: Low-ModerateBeaufort: Low-ModerateLakes: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:10am to 2:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]   Central Wheat Belt (8/16/2018 2:00:00 AM - 8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the far southwest, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds.   Central Wheat Belt (8/16/2018 9:00:00 AM - 8/17/2018 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost in the north. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the far southwest in the early morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.Mortlock: Low-ModerateNinghan: Low-ModerateAvon: Low-ModerateJilbadgie: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:50am to 2:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]   ;