BUKOLA ESIN

CEO


Officially called Bukola, but most people call me Buky, Buki, Bukie or Bookie!! It all depends on preference really. Bukola means "add more to my wealth". A Nigerian-born Australian, a wife, and mother of two boys and one girl. I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Language, a diploma and more certificate courses in broadcasting, computer studies and journalism, among others. Haven taken on various broadcast and management roles in commercial, National and Indigenous media in Nigeria and Western Australia, I started work as a TV journalist and have been focusing on radio for the past six years. I have lived most of these years in the beautiful Kimberley region and I am loving the experience and the people. What I love about my job is that it gives me an opportunity to meet people be creative and have fun while working. Did I tell you? I love singing!

Meet the amazing crew behind the scenes at Waringarri Radio!

STEPHEN HUNTER

Operations Coordinator


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla at mattis enim, vitae efficitur arcu. Maecenas id efficitur ligula, id tempus magna. Phasellus mi magna, pretium sit amet lobortis eu, dapibus id nunc. Nulla sed nibh massa. Praesent venenatis quis lorem in porttitor. Nullam pretium elit erat, a lacinia purus auctor ut. Donec venenatis elementum nibh, at consectetur sapien ultrices viverra. Aenean luctus auctor tellus sed pretium.

SCOTT DAY

Presenter - The Breaky Show


I was born and raised in Adelaide and moved to the Kimberley region around 1996. I ran the Kununurra Backpackers for about 12 before starting work as a presenter for the Breakfast Show here at Waringarri. I was in that role for about three years and returned to this position in October 2013.

I love everything about the Kimberley region - the country, freedom, wet season, people, the ancient history and the wildlife. During my spare time I love to play golf and I'm very much into my sport - especially cricket!

I enjoy listening to all genres of music - music is my life. I love everything from the 60's, 70's and 80's through to country and dance music. I believe that this is what makes Waringarri Radio such a great station to listen to - it has such a diverse playlist that appeals to all listeners. I love mixing it up here!

Kimberley (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Mostly sunny. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.North Kimberley Coast: Low-ModerateWest Kimberley Coast: Low-ModerateKimberley Inland: HighSun protection 8:40am to 2:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]   Kimberley (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 30s.   Pilbara (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly in the middle of the day then tending south to southwesterly in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 32.East Pilbara Coast: Low-ModerateWest Pilbara Coast: Low-ModerateEast Pilbara Inland: Low-ModerateAshburton Inland: Low-ModerateExmouth Gulf Coast: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:40am to 3:00pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]   Pilbara (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 31.   Gascoyne (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers near the far southwest coast, becoming less likely late this afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending south to southwesterly in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 20 to 26.Gascoyne Coast: Low-ModerateGascoyne Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:20am to 3:00pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]   Gascoyne (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Mostly sunny. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the far southwest coast, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.   Goldfields (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the southwest in the morning and early afternoon. Winds west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 18 and 22.Goldfields: HighSun protection 10:10am to 2:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]   Goldfields (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the far southwest in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 22.   Eucla (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 20s.Eucla: HighSun protection 10:20am to 1:00pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   Eucla (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Mostly sunny. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 23.   North Interior (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Winds northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.North Interior: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:40am to 2:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]   North Interior (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Light winds becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.   South Interior (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 23 to 29.South Interior: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:10am to 2:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]   South Interior (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Winds southeast to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching 22 to 29.   Central West (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning westerly 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.Coastal Central West - North: Low-ModerateInland Central West - North: Low-ModerateCoastal Central West - South: HighInland Central West - South: HighSun protection 10:40am to 2:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]   Central West (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 22.   Lower West (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers, most likely during the late afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest during this afternoon and early evening. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h turning southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20.Lower West Coast: Low-ModerateLower West Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 11:40am to 1:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   Lower West (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending westerly early in the morning then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 19.   South West (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of showers, easing this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Gusty winds. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning westerly 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 18.Geographe: HighLeeuwin: Low-ModerateNelson: Low-ModerateSun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]   South West (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h turning northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.   South Coastal (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely during this afternoon and early evening. The chance of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Gusty winds. Winds northwesterly 20 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning westerly 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 19.Stirling Coast: Low-ModerateStirling Inland: HighSun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]   South Coastal (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 km/h before turning northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.   South East Coastal (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast. Gusty winds near the coast during this afternoon and evening. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures around 19.Ravensthorpe Shire Coast: Low-ModerateRavensthorpe Shire Inland: Low-ModerateEsperance Shire Coast: Low-ModerateEsperance Shire Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 12:00pm to 12:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   South East Coastal (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds northwesterly 20 to 25 km/h tending westerly 15 to 25 km/h before dawn then becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 19.   Great Southern (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers in the west, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds in the south during this afternoon and early evening. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17.Upper Great Southern: HighRoe: HighBeaufort: HighLakes: HighSun protection 11:50am to 1:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   Great Southern (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 15.   Central Wheat Belt (7/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the far southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures around 18.Mortlock: Low-ModerateNinghan: Low-ModerateAvon: Low-ModerateJilbadgie: Low-ModerateSun protection 11:00am to 1:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   Central Wheat Belt (7/21/2017 9:00:00 AM - 7/22/2017 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending westerly before dawn then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.   ;