Supported by

Kimberley (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Clear. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.   Kimberley (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 33.North Kimberley Coast: Low-ModerateWest Kimberley Coast: Low-ModerateKimberley Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 8:20am to 3:00pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]   Pilbara (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Clear. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.   Pilbara (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Sunny. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 27.East Pilbara Coast: Low-ModerateWest Pilbara Coast: Low-ModerateEast Pilbara Inland: Low-ModerateAshburton Inland: Low-ModerateExmouth Gulf Coast: HighSun protection 9:10am to 3:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]   Gascoyne (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Winds west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.   Gascoyne (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the far south. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming southeast to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 24.Gascoyne Coast: HighGascoyne Inland: HighSun protection 9:50am to 3:00pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]   Goldfields (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.   Goldfields (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the early afternoon. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning southerly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 18.Goldfields: Low-ModerateSun protection 9:50am to 2:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]   Eucla (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain, most likely in the south. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south. Winds northwest to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the evening.   Eucla (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early evening. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending southeast to southwesterly in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.Eucla: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:10am to 12:40pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   North Interior (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Mostly clear. The chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the southeast later this evening. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.   North Interior (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) The chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the east in the early morning. Sunny day. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching 23 to 29.North Interior: HighSun protection 9:20am to 2:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]   South Interior (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Mostly clear. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the border, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.   South Interior (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the border. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 22.South Interior: HighSun protection 9:50am to 2:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]   Central West (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.   Central West (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast in the morning. Winds southerly 15 to 25 km/h turning southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 21.Coastal Central West - North: HighInland Central West - North: HighCoastal Central West - South: Low-ModerateInland Central West - South: HighSun protection 10:10am to 2:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]   Lower West (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, most likely in the south. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.   Lower West (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Winds southerly 20 to 30 km/h turning southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 18.Lower West Coast: Low-ModerateLower West Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:30am to 2:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]   South West (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southeasterly 20 to 25 km/h.   South West (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds southerly 20 to 25 km/h tending southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 17.Geographe: Low-ModerateLeeuwin: Low-ModerateNelson: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:50am to 1:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   South Coastal (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. Winds southeasterly 25 to 40 km/h.   South Coastal (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. Winds southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming south to southeasterly and light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching around 15.Stirling Coast: Low-ModerateStirling Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 11:40am to 12:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   South East Coastal (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.   South East Coastal (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the morning and afternoon. Winds southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h turning southerly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.Ravensthorpe Shire Coast: Low-ModerateRavensthorpe Shire Inland: Low-ModerateEsperance Shire Coast: Low-ModerateEsperance Shire Inland: Low-ModerateSun protection 11:00am to 1:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   Great Southern (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the south, high (70%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending south to southeasterly in the evening.   Great Southern (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening then becoming south to southeasterly and light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 15.Upper Great Southern: Low-ModerateRoe: Low-ModerateBeaufort: Low-ModerateLakes: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:50am to 1:40pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]   Central Wheat Belt (8/4/2020 2:00:00 AM - 8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM) Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the southeast later this evening. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.   Central Wheat Belt (8/4/2020 9:00:00 AM - 8/5/2020 9:00:00 AM) Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning southerly 25 to 35 km/h before dawn. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.Mortlock: Low-ModerateNinghan: Low-ModerateAvon: Low-ModerateJilbadgie: Low-ModerateSun protection 10:10am to 2:20pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]   ;